CRA Reporting and Remittances

Payroll? GST? T4’s? T4A’s – or – T5018’s – we prepare and file all CRA reports and remittances you might need. We specialize in providing payroll for contractors – payroll cheques are only an email away – send us the hours, we send you the cheque, it’s that simple. We will report and file all CRA, WCB and Provincial Sales Tax filings you need, we make tax remittance easy.